Top 3 reasons to have Marilyn Redmond as your next speaker:
- I share from over 50 years of experience in education, business, counseling, and personal catastrophes to find and share universal truths as solutions that work.
- I want you to find "the real you" and transform your life.
- I can inspire you to achieve the results you deserve.
Marilyn, a retired teacher, brings enlightened insight and understanding of human dynamics to provide a new perspective to educational excellence for today.
"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself." Galileo.
Marilyn has understanding, tools, and solutions that bring about student transformation.
Marilyn appears at conferences, banquets, universities, treatment centers, conventions, retreats, and public schools. Marilyn is a counselor. She was inducted into Manchester's Who's Who for Executives and Professionals for her pioneering and innovative work in restoring traumatic lives, healing emotional causes of illness and releasing negative energy. When healing your life, self-esteem, success, and health are your rewards.
Her story, "Roses Have Thorns, Encouragement for Evolving from Pain to Joy", is available on Amazon.com. She is currently completing her second book, "Secrets of Life and Living; Letting the Real You Out".
An international award winning author, speaker, consultant, and columnist, she hosted and produced her own talk radio show, "Marilyn's Solutions", and often appears in interviews on radio and television. Marilyn is a lifetime member of the National Education Association (NEA), International Board for Regression Therapy, American Board of Hypnotherapy, Association for Research and Enlightenment and an ordained minister.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellence in Education
- Alcohol Awareness and Prevention/Substance Abuse Prevention
- Personal Responsibility/Self Empowerment
- Stress/Emotional Fitness/Well-being