- Counselor, Regressionist, BA in Education, CHT, IBRT, Intuitive, Qigong, and Flower Essence Practitioner
- Lecture and workshops including the A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment) since 1995.
- Speak and write internationally on achieving heath from disease and dysfunctional processes
- Speak at Conventions, retreats, banquets, treatment centers,
- Weekly Spiritual Workshop (17 years)
- Psychic Readings, Tarot
- Channels John, The Divine, Archangel Ariel and other Ascended Masters
- International consultant for Holistic Health and Domestic Violence
- Host weekly, Solutions With Marilyn on KLAY radio
- Syndicated columnist on the Pacific Northwest A.R.E. Newspaper and internet page
- Author of "Roses Have Thorns", prose and poetry
- Columnist for the "Orting Gazette"
- Taught at Pierce College, Tacoma Community College, Discover
U-Seattle, Washington, and Suzanne’s Wellness Center
- Lectures at Seattle University, Olalla Treatment Center, Theosophical Society
- Appear on panels, radio, television
- Volunteer work in abuse, addictions, violence, and dysfunctional families.
- Retired Teacher-thirty years in the public schools
- Intensive Past Life Therapy Training, two years with Henry Bolduc
- Candidate for a doctorate in Science for Holistic Ministries
- Graduate Natural Psychic School of Metaphysics, 1998
- Psychic Training at A.R.E. in Virginia Beach, VA
- A.R.E. retreats, workshops, programs
- Seminars including The Santa Barbara Writer’s Conference (7 yrs.) and a Long Ridge Writers Graduate
- Post Graduate Studies—three years
- BA in Education, Cum Laude 1961, Western Washington University
- Valedictorian, Bremerton, 1957
- International Board of Regression Therapy
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Edgar Cayce's Association of Research and Enlightenment
- Lifetime Member of the National Education Association - Retired Teacher
- Marilyn's story in "God In Real Life" by Kevin J. Todeschi, page 135.
- Inducted into Manchester’s Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals 2005
- Speaker, Cairo Writers Group, Cairo, Egypt, May 1997.
- Speaker at two international conventions, Australia, and Seattle, WA
- International award winning writer and poet.
- Certified Toastmaster, CTM
- Dr. George Zerr, retired psychiatrist-Auburn, WA says that I understand addiction better than most doctors.
- Judge for Northwest Writers Conference, Short Story Contest, twice.
- Winner in national and international prose contests
- "Poet of the Month” twice by the Tacoma Writers Club
- Awarded trophy for golden poet 1991, New York City
- Chairman of the Edgewood Interim Committee forming the town of Edgewood
- President of Delta Kappa Gamma, Alpha Omega Chapter
- N.E.A representative to thank Congress for educational legislation, meeting vice-president Humphrey.